Specialist Cleaning Services for Councils and Social Housing
Our specialist cleaning service’s enable us to efficiently work alongside some of the countries local councils offering a professional and effective solution.
At Specialist Hygiene we work with estate managers, building services, social housing and other council departments contributing to quality of life for their residents.
Rentokil Specialist Hygiene Benefits:
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) accredited training
- Reliable, responsive service
- National and local branches - Find your local branch
- Innovative service solutions supported by our dedicated technical teams
Working with Local Councils and Social Housing
Rentokil Specialist Hygiene have a fully trained work force capable of supporting local councils, social housing and property managers. Our services have been carefully put together to take into account discretion and down time towards a business.
We have a great understanding of the demands and strains that local councils and property management departments come under, and we are able to provide high standards and cleaning and support expertise to allow for smooth running. We are able to manage our cleaning schedules around the priorities of our busy clients.
The specialist services that we provide for Councils and Property Managers -
- Void Property Cleaning - A large proportion of waste left by when property is left void includes needles, syringes and bodily fluids - our specialist disinfection unit can provide a quick and safe way of cleaning your void properties. More Information
- Graffiti Removal - Utilising eco blasting, we are able to safely and effectively remove graffiti from a wide variety of services. More Information
- Odour Removal - Typical environments such as houses, commercial premises and healthcare establishments can all suffer from problems with malodours, we have a solution to effectively remove these. More Information
- Bin Store Cleaning - We offer a cost effective and effective cleaning service for bin stores eliminating unpleasant odours and ensuring the area is left clean and hygienic. More Information
- Sharps and Needle Removal - The safe and controlled removal of needles, syringes and other sharp objects is extremely important as this type of waste can harbour harmful diseases. More Information
- Fire Damage Cleaning - It is essential that fire damage is cleaned up immediately and effectively to ensure minimal financial loss, and failure to do so can lead to further deterioration of buildings. More Information